NC enters Phase 2.5 in September as Gov. Roy Cooper tries to continue the slow spread of COVID-19.
Here is what Phase 2.5 entails:
- Outdoor playgrounds can reopen. Indoor playgrounds can operate at 30 percent capacity or up to seven people per 1,000 square feet.
- Museums and aquariums can operate at 50 percent capacity or up to 12 people per 1,000 square feet.
- Gyms, bowling alleys, skating rinks, and other indoor exercise facilities can operate at 30 percent capacity or up to seven people per 1,000 square feet.
- Mass gathering limits will be raised from 10 to 25 people indoors and from 25 to 50 people outside.
- Masks will be required in public for anyone age 5 and older, instead of 11 and older.
Read more about this article here.