July is National Grilling Month! Jud caught up with Donn Paul our resident foodie to talk all about grilling! Tips, tricks, and sides + an awesome contest from Southern Recipe Small Batch Pork Rinds
To learn more about Southern Recipe Small Batch and enter their contest, go to www.SouthernRecipeSmallBatch.com
Be sure to follow them on Facebook and Instagram @SouthernRecipeSmallBatch and Twitter @SR_SmallBatch
Pork Rind Jalapeño Poppers
- 4 oz. of your favorite Southern Recipe Small Batch pork rinds, finely crushed
- 10 Jalapeño Peppers – stems removed
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat BBQ or oven 400 degrees F.
- Slice one side of each jalapeño pepper lengthwise and remove seeds with a spoon.
- In a medium bowl, mix softened cream cheese and shredded cheese together. Fill each pepper half with the cream cheese filling.
- Pour the crushed pork rinds onto a plate. Take each filled pepper, turn upside down and press the pepper into the pork rinds.
- Place the peppers on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Pork Rind Burgers
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- ½ cup Southern Recipe Small Batch pork rinds
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- In a large bowl, mix beef with pork rinds, egg, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Divide into 4, form into patties and grill.
- Serve with your signature sauce and enjoy!