Tequila lovers rejoice! Today is National Margarita Day!
Looking for some Margarita deals around town? Here’s where you’ll find them:
- On The Border – $2 Classic ‘Ritas and free queso with any adult entree purchase
- Bahama Breeze – $2.22 Classic Margaritas
- Totopos – All Margaritas $5
- Salt & Lime Cabo Grill – $5 La Casa Margaritas, $4 El Jimador Blanco Shots
- Gonza Tacos y Tequila – Limited Hornitos Cristalino triple distilled Anejo Margarita for $12, plus more specials and giveaways
More Margarita fun from Bahama Breeze – Nail Polish!
Bahama Breeze has introduced margarita inspired nail polish. The polishes are available in the restaurant and online for $5 with free shipping.
If you head into Bahama Breeze for National Margarita Day, they’re also giving away free nail polish with your purchase.
- On the Rocks – a lime color inspired by Bahama Breeze’s Classic Margarita
- Hot for Hibiscus Margaritas – a fuchsia hue inspired by Bahama Breeze’s drink of the same name
- (Blood) Orange Ya Thirsty?! – a vibrant blood orange shade inspired by Bahama Breeze’s brand-new shareable Mighty Blood Orange Margarita
Images courtesy Bahama Breeze, used with permission.