The New Pulse FM is supporting the Wake County Animal Shelter! Every Friday for Furry Friday, you can see adoptable animals available at the Wake County Animal Shelter. Check out the posts every Friday below, and on social media @TheNewPulseFM.
Powered by The Aluminum Company of North Carolina!
Your number one choice for windows, doors, gutters, and exterior home remodeling. Visit them at aluminumcompany.com for a free estimate.
- Furry Friday Meet Harley!During his photo session, Harley was all about the treats. Did you say treat?! He will likely be very trainable due to being so treat-motivated. He also will show you his sweet dance moves for some of those coveted treats. Volunteers have also noted that he is smart, he already knows “sit”, “paw”, and “down”…Continue Reading
- Furry Friday Meet Louis V. !Louis V. is my name and I am a very good boy. I am potty trained and know “sit”. I came in as a stray so there is not a lot of history on me, but I am a sweet guy that loves to go for walks and be with my human. Visit my online…Continue Reading
- Furry Friday Meet Halle Bailey!Halle Bailey is a coconut – hard on the exterior but sweet once she opens up. She is initially reserved and a bit skittish (strange noises and movements make her uncomfortable), but will become less tense given time and once trust has been built. Something in her past has led her to not be immediately…Continue Reading
- Furry Friday Meet Beans!🐾 Meet Beans, your new adventure buddy! 🌟 This 1.5-year-old black and white American Staffordshire Terrier is ready to steal your heart. Beans is easy to collar and a master of “sit” and “wait” commands Beans recently underwent dog testing with a female companion, and despite his resting concerned face, he did great. This shows that Beans has…Continue Reading
- Furry Friend: Meet Count Chocula!Count Chocula, or Choco for short, boasts a striking red coat, rich, soulful eyes, and a heart as sweet as his name. Weighing in at a perfect 45 pounds, this bouncy and playful guy steals the show in playgroups with both boy and girl dogs, showcasing his boundless energy and silly antics. Visit Count Chocula’s…Continue Reading
- Furry Friday Meet Rolls Royce!Rolls Royce and neutered and READY TO GO HOME TODAY! Rolls Royce-this very high classed 2 year old, is ready to go home with you today. Rolls Royce is such a class act, that he has been invited to numerous events off campus, and has had meet and greets with 4 legged friends and has…Continue Reading
- Furry Friday Meet Waterboy!Introducing Waterboy, a charming 4-year-old canine who’s ready to steal your heart! Waterboy may have been surrendered, but his friendly and lovable nature hasn’t wavered one bit. He’s a true cuddle enthusiast who adores spending quality time with his human companions. Whether it’s car rides that set his tail wagging or being a couch potato…Continue Reading
- Furry Friday Meet Logan!Meet Logan, a lovable 4-year-old canine giant with an even bigger heart to match. Logan’s impressive size, weighing in at 71 pounds, might initially seem imposing, but his gentle demeanor tells a different story. This big guy knows how to handle himself on a leash, and he’ll surprise you with his grace and composure during…Continue Reading
- Furry Friday Meet Vicktor!Vicktor will greet you with a sweet hello to let you know he’d like to meet you and go home with you today! This peppy boy loves to go on walks and to roll joyfully in the warm grass with you, so he would love to have a fenced-in backyard. Victor is a 5 year…Continue Reading
- Furry Friday: Meet Paula!Paula is such a good girl! She picks up on your cues and requests quickly and loves a good treat so she aims to please to receive them! She can be a little vocal in the kennel until you go in to greet her, but ask a volunteer if they can take her outside to…Continue Reading