Don’t forget your green – check out these deals and specials to help celebrate!
- Baked by Melissa: Back by popular demand at Baked by Melissa, you’ll find three lucky flavors of St. Patrick’s Day cupcakes: Lucky Charm, Rainbow Cookie and Triple Chocolate Fudge. From March 4 through March 19, get in on a 50-pack of Shamrock Shuffle Cupcakes for $60 or the Pot O’ Gold Cupcakes, which include three different flavors, starting from $32.
- Cappello’s: The entire month of March brings the luck of the Irish to lovers of a healthy pizza. Cappello’s makes grain-free, paleo-friendly foods, and in honor of St. Patrick’s Day, they’ll be offering 10% off all their pizzas at Sprouts Farmers Markets all month long.
- Cold Stone Creamery: Take your love of the Irish far beyond adding a little green food coloring to your ice cream. To celebrate St. Patrick’s Day properly, with rainbows and green clovers, head over to Cold Stone Creamery where they have partnered with General Mills to bring you the magic of Lucky Charms in ice cream with their Ice Cream at the End of the Rainbow treat. Available—gold glitter and all—from now until March 31.
- Goldbelly: Like a pot at the end of the rainbow, you can easily have the most delicious cookies, cupcakes, Shepherd’s pie, corned beef and more delivered right to your door this St. Patrick’s Day from some of the best local restaurants in the U.S., even if you’re not local. Goldbelly is offering FREE shipping on many St. Patrick’s Day-themed food items, such as the St. Patrick’s Day Sprinkle Layer Cake from We Take the Cake. It’s $89. Or let Centerville Pie Co. hook you up with a Shepherd’s Pie for $69.
- Kona Grill: St. Patrick’s Day becomes St. Patrick’s Week at Kona Grill. Starting March 15 and running through March 20, dine in at Kona Grill and enjoy green beer and Sake & Seltzer specials for $3. During happy hour and dinner, for takeout and delivery, enjoy Corned Beef Sliders for $6 each.
- Logan’s Roadhouse: From March 17 through the 21st, get your annual St. Patrick’s green beer fix at Logan’s Roadhouse. Or, if you’ve got a shin-dig planned for home, order up a Roadhouse Party Pack. They serve between 10 and 12 people and come with a variety of options, starting at just $29.99.
- Lucky Charms Cereal: Launching a limited-edition version of the original Lucky Charms cereal, this one will magically turn your milk green. Find them at Walmart.
- Miller’s Ale House: Several limited-time St. Patrick’s Day menu items are worthy of your hearty Irish appetite at Miller’s Ale House but you’d better not lollygag, as they’ll be disappearing after March 17. Try their Ale House Reuben for $10.49, featuring thinly sliced corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, 1000 Island dressing, served on crispy Rye bread and a choice of side. Their Irish Egg Rolls at $9.49 are authentic crispy egg rolls stuffed with corned beef, sauerkraut, bistro sauce & Swiss cheese. The Corned Beef & Cabbage at $13.99 will only be available from March 15 through the 17th. Be sure to wash it all down with an Irish Mule Pitcher for $13.99.
- Mrs. Fields: Find St. Patrick’s Day Gifts as low as $29.99, including Luck of the Irish 30 Nibblers Tin at Mrs. Fields.
- Omaha Steaks: Keep all of your Irish relatives satisfied on St. Patrick’s Day with an order from Omaha Steaks. For a small group, say three people or so, order up the Beef Shepherd’s Pie on sale for $19.99. Save 35% on the Classic Corned Beef Dinner (10 items total) at just $119.99. If you’ve got a family of four, you might enjoy the Build Your Own St. Patrick’s Day Feast, marked down from $187.45 to just $119.99. Or show your slow cooker some love with Omaha Steaks’ Corned Beef Slow Cooker Meal (18 items total) for $99.99 (a 41% savings).
- Old Time Candy: In honor of St. Patrick’s Day and your luck, get 10% off any order at the Old Time Candy Company or spin the Lucky Savings Wheel to get up to 20% off.
- Peet’s Coffee: From March 17 through March 24, in honor of St. Patrick’s Day, Peet’s Coffee is offering 35% off on the first shipment when signing up for Peet’s Coffee Subscription.
- Red Lobster: Turn your home into a St. Patrick’s Day food festival with the help of Red Lobster. They’ve created a pile of inspiring St. Patrick’s Day recipes for you to download, featuring their famous Cheddar Bay Biscuits. Use them to cook up some Cheddar Bay Biscuit Corned Beef Sliders or Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mint Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches after ordering their key ingredients to take out or for delivery. You can also pick up Red Lobster’s Fish Fry Mix at your local grocery store.
- TGI Fridays: Enjoy a little whiskey at home in honor of the Irish this St. Patrick’s Day at TGI Fridays, but not in a glass. Get it glazed on your chicken breasts and ribs. Feed your entire clan of four to six people with The Whiskey-Glaze Bundle. It features six Whiskey-glazed chicken breasts, two racks of Whiskey-Glazed Ribs, a choice of salad, and two sides. It also comes with a half-gallon of freshly brewed iced tea or lemonade, starting at around $60.
- TooJay’s Deli: From March 8 through March 21, TooJay’s Deli is offering five St. Patrick’s Day-inspired menu items, including their Famous Murphy’s Seafood Chowder, Traditional Corned Beef, and Cabbage Dinner, Chocolate Covered Irish Cream Cheesecake, Irish Breakfast, and Irish Benedict. Getting your Irish on at home is easy with the help of TooJay’s as well. They’ve got St. Patrick’s Family Meal Bundles for $34.99 featuring a traditional Irish feast.
- Yard House: For an appetizer fit for a true Irish, the Yard House is serving up Irish Loaded Fries, in-house or to go, on March 17 only. Starting at $12.95, this special appetizer features shredded corned beef, caramelized onions, melted jack and cheddar, House IPA white cheddar beer cheese sauce, sour cream, green onion, and house-pickled jalapeños. If you’re staying in, you can back that baby up with an Ultimate Jameson & Ginger, starting at $10. If your plan is to do it up right at home, the Yard House is offering 32-ounce growlers to go at select locations.
Read more here.