- Kikkerland Design Mini Karaoke Microphone ($10) at Urban Outfitters: If you and your co-workers haven’t been able to make it to happy hour karaoke this year, bring the karaoke to them!
- AOLODA Mini Humidifier ($15.99) at Amazon: A cute, travel-size humidifier that will help save skin during the dry winter months.
- Work From Home Survival Kit ($20) at Pinch Provisions: (25% off with code STOCKING25) For those still working from home, this funny kit features nine essentials to help keep them productive and on task.
- NEST New York Holiday Candle ($16) at Sephora: Any candle lover is sure to recognize the NEST name. While they usually carry a hefty price tag, this new mini holiday edition comes in under $20!
- Madewell x Bodum Cold Brew Coffee Maker ($20) at Madewell: For the coffee lover, this limited-edition French press makes the ultimate cold brew.
- AE Cozy Sherpa Quarter-Zip Sweatshirt (
$49.99$20) at American Eagle: This sherpa sweater is a FIND. For just $20, gift them the coziest, comfiest WFH vibes.
- The Bounty Crew Socks ($19.99) at Stance: They’ll be thanking you at light speed for these Star Wars-themed socks.
- Himalayan Glow Small Ionic Natural Salt Crystal Lamp (
$14.99$11.99) at Bed Bath & Beyond: Gift an aesthetically pleasing salt lamp that will brighten up their desk or home while also providing great health benefits.
- JLab Audio Rewind Wireless Retro Headphones (
$20$15.99) at Amazon: These headphones might look retro, but they’re anything but. Bluetooth-enabled with custom EQ3 Sound, headset controls and a microphone for calls or to activate Siri or Google Assistant, they’ll be happy to kick it old-school in these.
- Andrews & McMeel Daily Brain Games 2021 Day-to-Day Calendar (
$9.99$7.49 with code FAMILYSAVE) at Kohl’s: A calendar that helps keep you up to date—and could make you smarter? Yes, please!
- Do You Look Like Your Dog Matching Game ($16.95) at Uncommon Goods: A hilarious game for the one who’s perhaps been stuck inside with their pet for a little too long.
- BAGGU Standard Reusable Tote Bag ($12) at Urban Outfitters: A cute, reusable bag for shopping, groceries, and anything else they might need.
- Merge VR/AR Holographic Cube ($19.99) at Amazon: For tech lovers, this interactive holographic cube lets you explore immersive new worlds, play three-dimensional games, and more with the use of a tablet or smartphone camera, or VR/AR goggles.
- KITSCH Satin Pillowcase ($19.99) at American Eagle: With many of us hanging around our beds these days, you can’t go wrong with a pillowcase—especially a satin one to keep their tresses in tip-top shape for Zoom meetings.
- Stojo 16-Ounce Biggie Collapsible Cup ($20) at Madewell: A compact, collapsible, eco-friendly cup to take with them everywhere they go.
Read more here.