Learn about these artisan cookies made on the stove and their new Keto cookie!
Plus they have a great family ice cream sandwich idea! Check out the recipe below!
No-Bake Ice Cream Sandwiches
- No-Bake Cookie Co. cookies (Peanut Butter or Chocolate)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients but the cookies, stirring to dissolve sugar completely.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into a shallow container (glass or metal work best) that you’ve popped in the freezer previously to get nice and chilled.
- Store in the coldest part of your freezer until almost firm, but still soft enough to be stirred.
- For the next three hours, check the ice cream every 30 minutes and stir or mix with a hand mixer to keep it aerated and creamy.
- Once the ice cream is hard, you can scoop out onto your favorite No-Bake Cookies to create a sandwich.
- From there, you can also add your favorite sprinkles, fruit, chocolate, or other flavorings to your sandwiches for some true magic.
- Refreeze for about 20 minutes before enjoying it.