Chefs across North and South Carolina are coming together to fundraise for Florence – with food!
Here are some chefs that are working to support Hurricane Florence relief efforts:
- bu.ku (both locations) and so.ca: Donating 10% of revenue collected between Friday, September 14th – Sunday, September 23rd to the Food Bank of Eastern NC
- Chefs Steven Greene, Ashley Christensen, Scott Crawford and Vansana Nolintha will be holding relief efforts Wednesday, September 26th – Sunday, October 7th. More info to come.
- The Durham: Proceeds from Ponysaurus Brewing Company and Steel String Brewery beer sold in buckets on the rooftop will benefit the NC Field Farmworker Emergency Fund
- Alley Twenty Six: Hosting a dinner with guest bartender Sean Umstead to benefit World Central Kitchen. Tickets here.
- Mandolin Raleigh: Hosting a Fall Harvest Dinner at Mandolin Farm. Proceeds will benefit the Food Bank of Central and Eastern NC. Tickets here.