Raffle for Research, hosted by The Wide Open Charitable Foundation, benefits childhood cancer research at UNC Children’s Hospital.
This year’s raffle items include:
– Date Night #1: One night stay for two at Aloft Raleigh, $200 to Sullivan’s Steakhouse and $30 to Vita Vite
– Date Night #2: One night stay for two at The Durham Hotel
– Date Night #3: Wine tasting for two at Treehouse Vineyards
– Chef’s Basket: $25 gift card and products from The Butcher’s Market
– Adventures in Raleigh: Private Trolley Pub tour for 14 people and passes for 8 people to Escape Room 5280
– Duke Fan: 2010 basketball autographed by Coach K and a 16×20 print of Cameron Indoor (Duke vs GT)
– NCSU Fan: 2018 football autographed by Coach Doeren, $50 to The Red and White Shop and $50 to Players Retreat
– Quail Corners Restaurant Week: $20 to Big Ed’s North, $15 to Deja Brew Coffee, $15 to Juicekeys and $15 to Tijuana Flats
– Treat Yourself: 2 weeks of unlimited yoga FREE at YoBa Studio and $15 to Queen Nails
Raffle tickets will be sold at Quail Corners Shopping Center on Saturday, December 1st from 10am-2pm. Winners DO NOT have to be present to win!
5003 Falls of Neuse Rd., Raleigh, NC 27609