Mmm, iPhone for dinner!
A tourist thought he was throwing out food for the bears at the Yancheng Wild Animal World in Changzhou, Jiangsu province, but it was actually his phone!
Staff members retrieved the phone, and it was totally shattered, according to the zoo in a statement.
‘The tourist had been trying to feed the bears with apples and carrots when he accidentally threw his phone out,’ the statement said.
The bears did not ingest the phone and check-ups confirmed that they are in healthy condition.
Read more via dailymail.co.uk